Instagram Launch 5 New Features for Stories and Posts
Instagram, the world’s hottest image-sharing social network, is reportedly aiming to add many new practical options to its interface because of it appears to up the ante against Snapchat. These new options would possibly embrace a replacement video decision feature, Storie’s reactions – just like those on Facebook, a replacement Slow-Mo mode for Stories, a Mute button to get rid of sure profiles from your feed, and a replacement Calendar read for Instagram Stories’ archive.
- Reviews Of User
1. As per a series of tweets by user @wongmjane, Facebook-owned Instagram looks to be testing quite a few options in an effort to require on competitors by providing the maximum amount practicality as attainable. we tend to square measure looking forward to a comment from Instagram and can update the story once applicable. Let’s have a glance at what all Instagram might need within the works.
The app would possibly get a replacement video line feature, that is presently obtainable for users on Snapchat. There don’t seem to be several details around it, however, we tend to might expect it to be obtainable for users UN agency follow one another taking in thought an explicit level of user privacy.
2. Further, Instagram is wanting to borrow Reactions from Facebook and incorporate it right into Instagram Stories. As per the tweet, Stories Reactions are obtainable once you click on the Reply button on a user’s story. you’ll be able to then faucet on the popular reaction, which is able to be sent to the user in separate DMs. Implementation appearance quite incomplete from the leaked screenshots. Notably, as per tweet replies, the feature is obtainable for choose users in some components of South America.
3. A Slow-Mo mode may additionally be coming back to Instagram Stories if Jane Manchun Wong’s screenshots square measure something to travel by. With an obvious name, this feature would possibly enable users to record picture videos and post them on their Instagram Stories, within the future.
4. Additionally, a Mute button may be within the works too. No, this feature isn’t for muting audio or video, instead it’ll enable users to mute posts from sure profiles in their feed, while not having to unfollow them. exploitation this feature won’t show posts from the chosen profiles till, of course, you decide on to unmute.
5. While presently archive posts (images and videos) for Instagram Stories square measure obtainable within the variety of a listing with date tags, Instagram is reportedly wanting to vary the UI, just a bit, to assist users to organize the archive higher. With the new Calendar read, social media addicts can have it slightly easier managing their dozens of stories consistent with date, month, and year.